The Uk’s No.1 for LED Screen Hire
PROVIDING SCREENS ALL OVER THE WORLD SINCE 1997
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required for your event.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 25 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
Interested? Need Advice? Request A Callback
Complete the short form below and a member of our team will contact you
What our clients say
We take great pride in everything we do, so don’t just take our word for it