Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 20 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
Always a pleasure to deal with. Kim is polite and efficient, all engineers are professional and I have previously been very impressed with the technical standards of both Jamie and Ian. A credit to the company… and I look forward to many more hires in the future. Keep up the good work Eddie and Team”
Just wanted to drop you an email to you and your team to say a huge thank you for your help and hard work at The Color Run this weekend. The screen looked great at the event and thank you for helping us get the content out there so smoothly.
Speak again soon,
The Color Run
Your guys were thoroughly professional – well prepared and very capable.
Please thank them very much from the 2017 committee for helping make it a great days racing
Wacky Races 2017
I have hired in large screens before and have been disappointed by the service and products provided by the supplier so did more research and found Lightmedia.
Product range was good, but above all else was the pre contract customer contact and service, which was excellent. On the day, the equipment arrived on time and in excellent condition. Set up was smooth and easy, the engineers went out of their way to do everything they could to make our event a success.
Your company stands highly in my esteem, I would be happy to use you again and recommend your services to anybody
Tour de Yorkshire
LMD are the magic triangle every event producer is looking for namely… great equipment, easy to work with .. competitive prices
Million Women Rise
Screen technician was on call at all times, and very informative. Great testimonials and clear website. We would recommend Lightmedia and Eddie is amazing! Competitive prices and we look forward to working together in the future. Joshua
Political Demonstration – London
First time use of an outside screen. Very user friendly website made selecting a suitable screen easy. We would recommend Lightmedia Displays – customer services very good and accommodating.
Cheshire Fire & Rescue Service
I worked with Lightmedia Displays on a large scale event, and they were fantastic. Prior to the event the team were really helpful and knowledgeable, they advised me on the best screens to suit my event area within the budget I had and took the time to go through all of the specifications so that I understood exactly what I was hiring. On the day, they were amazing, punctual, professional and the screen added that extra wow factor to the site. I will definitely be using them in the future at my events! KM
British Hearth Foundation – various events
Another happy client – “I have been using LMD for more than 10 years and they are always first call when I need screens for an outside production. friendly, professional, highly experienced, so easy to work with and they will always help me out on price where they can.”
Peaceful Demonstrations – Central London
“The service from LMD staff prior to the event and whilst on site was excellent – Helpfulness, good customer service and willingness to work to a budget.”
Would you recommend Lightmedia “Yes”
Natasha, Sheffield City Council
Sheffield Council – Christmas Light Switch On