Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 20 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
“LMD were very accommodating and willing at quite short notice to help support our biggest fundraising event. and customer care is fantastic, Kim kept in touch with me regularly and answered any queries very efficiently.”
Sparkle Night Walk
“Eddie was a dream to work with and instilled a huge amount of confidence that everything would run well! We will definitely be in touch for future productions! Thank you all and also a thank you to Lewis who did a good job all week as we appreciate it is not the most exciting Technical job to babysit a screen outside all week. Great job to you all!”
Wimbledon Screening, Piccadilly London
“Kim was very helpful and enthusiastic when we booked. Also good to have a call from the Technical Manager to ascertain our exact needs. Staff on the day were helpful and competent. All in all, a very good experience”
Party in the Park
“Great service from first call until the end of the event. A great company to deal with!”
Midnight Memories Walk
“This is the first time we have hosted an outdoor cinema in Morley and your service from our initial enquiry, to onsite visits and then actual event were fantastic! The quality of the technical equipment to the friendliness of the staff were outstanding. You were great at giving advice and ideas and nothing was too much trouble on the day, we very much look forward to working with you again”
Morley Town Council
Always a pleasure to deal with. Kim is polite and efficient, all engineers are professional and I have previously been very impressed with the technical standards of both Jamie and Ian. A credit to the company… and I look forward to many more hires in the future. Keep up the good work Eddie and Team”
Just wanted to drop you an email to you and your team to say a huge thank you for your help and hard work at The Color Run this weekend. The screen looked great at the event and thank you for helping us get the content out there so smoothly.
Speak again soon,
The Color Run
Your guys were thoroughly professional – well prepared and very capable.
Please thank them very much from the 2017 committee for helping make it a great days racing
Wacky Races 2017
I have hired in large screens before and have been disappointed by the service and products provided by the supplier so did more research and found Lightmedia.
Product range was good, but above all else was the pre contract customer contact and service, which was excellent. On the day, the equipment arrived on time and in excellent condition. Set up was smooth and easy, the engineers went out of their way to do everything they could to make our event a success.
Your company stands highly in my esteem, I would be happy to use you again and recommend your services to anybody
Tour de Yorkshire
LMD are the magic triangle every event producer is looking for namely… great equipment, easy to work with .. competitive prices
Million Women Rise