Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 21 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
LMD were a great company to work with. Both prior to the event and during our event weekend, the team were extremely helpful and easy to work with. Ian and Andrew who attended the event weekend were very helpful and a pleasure, fitted in well with the rest of the event team. They went above and beyond what was asked of them and provided fantastic results throughout our live stream. We will most definitely work with them again and use LMD services.
World Cup Screening
Excellent Service, as always
The helpfulness and expertise from the very first moment. Wide range of products that fitted our needs and budget.
Excellent service throughout. Extremely helpful staff with a real depth of knowledge.
What attracted you to Lightmedia Displays? “The dynamic Sales Team”
Having the meeting with Ian before the event was very helpful -actually going through how things work is really useful – especially if people are non tech. Ian was great – very helpful – great to have him and team onboard at the event.
|Beth and Kim in the office were both very helpful and the team on site were great especially Ian who went out of his way to get things right for the show. A pleasure to work with.|
Peterloo Memorial – 200 years Commemoration
Pleasure working with you, and very happy with my choice switching from my previous supplier to LMD. Excellent Service on all 4 events
Yorkshire Wildlife Park – Safari Nights
We would like to say a huge THANK YOU. Not only did you save us from having to cancel an event that was planned months in advance but also you restored our faith in the community spirit. We were let down by a similar company, a day prior to the planned event with no warning or communication.
What a result, the event was such a success thanks to your kindness and we received amazing reviews.
St Robert’s Helping Hands
Outdoor Cinema Event – Harrogate
Excellent service & we highly recommend Lightmedia 🙂
Brighton Speed Trials