Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 20 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
On-site Service: Excellent
Would you recommend LMD: Yes
What attracted you to LMD: Recommendation from previous client
Thank you again for a fantastic service from start to finish…..I’ll be in touch for next year’s events
I have worked with LMD last year for one of my events, after being recommended by a colleague. I also worked with another company offering the same items – I found Lightmedia Displays to be the better of the two in every way. The team I worked with were friendly, helpful, professional, and the standard of screens given for the events were great.
British Heart Foundation
Now that the dust has settled a wee bit, I just wanted to send a note of thanks to you and your team. The feedback from the night has been excellent and the screens looked amazing. Thank you again.
Hull UK City of Culture 2017
Royal Ballet at Queens Gardens, Hull
Thank you again for all your help with Race The Plane. You are an uber professional outfit and an all round great guy. Thank so much.
Terminal 1, 2 & 4
I wanted to write and say what an incredible job Lightmedia did helping us for Team Heathrow’s epic Race the Plane charity challenge we organised. Over 350 riders racing a plane on stationary bikes from LHR T2 to Toronto
A massive thank you again to your entire team for all their support and patience. Lightmedia were an integral partner to the success of the event and we look forward to hopefully working with you again.
Njinga Cycling Ltd
Race the Plane Charity Challenge
“LMD were very accommodating and willing at quite short notice to help support our biggest fundraising event. and customer care is fantastic, Kim kept in touch with me regularly and answered any queries very efficiently.”
Sparkle Night Walk
“Eddie was a dream to work with and instilled a huge amount of confidence that everything would run well! We will definitely be in touch for future productions! Thank you all and also a thank you to Lewis who did a good job all week as we appreciate it is not the most exciting Technical job to babysit a screen outside all week. Great job to you all!”
Wimbledon Screening, Piccadilly London
“Kim was very helpful and enthusiastic when we booked. Also good to have a call from the Technical Manager to ascertain our exact needs. Staff on the day were helpful and competent. All in all, a very good experience”
Party in the Park
“Great service from first call until the end of the event. A great company to deal with!”
Midnight Memories Walk
“This is the first time we have hosted an outdoor cinema in Morley and your service from our initial enquiry, to onsite visits and then actual event were fantastic! The quality of the technical equipment to the friendliness of the staff were outstanding. You were great at giving advice and ideas and nothing was too much trouble on the day, we very much look forward to working with you again”
Morley Town Council