Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 21 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
We have used Lightmedia before – Great Company and we would recommend to use again in the future.
Bedford Borough Council
Have used before – happy with the facilities and service. Excellent service provided prior to the event & whilst on site at the event.
Bradford Music & Arts Service
Eddie and his team have been wonderful – you have offered and provided a great service and always been on hand with any questions we have had. I will definitely use your services again and continue to recommend you to our colleagues, clients and friends and family. Excellent service from start to finish! Lydia
England Football World Cup Screening
LMD were recommended to us last year and were so good we re-booked for our event this year and will continue to do so 🙂 Thank you!
Sparkle Night Walk
Excellent service provided prior to event and Excellent service provided by the technicians on site. We chose Lightmedia because of availability and price and we would recommend to use on future events.
World Cup Football Screening – England Game
How did you find the service provided to you whilst on-site at the event?: Very Good, Good
What attracted you to Lightmedia Displays?: Quality of screen
Would you recommend Lightmedia Displays?: Yes
Box Kart Charity Event
We’ve used Lightmedia in the past and found the staff friendly, easy to deal with and the whole process from start to finish simple and effective! Nothing is too much trouble – we think you are fabulous! Great team from ordering to delivery! Well done Guys!
Wimbledon Screening – London
What attracted you to Lightmedia Displays?: Quality of service and product
Would you recommend Lightmedia Displays?: Yes
How did you find the service provided to you prior to the event & whilst on site?: Excellent
Nottingham City Council
Sammy, I would like to say a huge thank you for your team’s wonderful work on Sunday. Sound system is brilliant, everyone can hear around the bank. LED screen was very bright and clear. Thanks again for every effort. See you next year.
Dragon Boat Race
Eddie, I just wanted to say another massive thank you from myself and Manchester to you and your team for helping such a great event on Tuesday. We have heard nothing but good reports and you and the team were great to work with as always.
Manchester City Council
Manchester Together – With One Voice