Where We Do It
Lightmedia Displays Ltd have supplied to the events industry, councils and event management companies since 1997 mobile and modular LED screens all over the world. Their vast fleet of mobile units range from 12sqm-45sqm LED screens, some of which can rotate 360 degrees. We have a stock of over 150sqm of Modular LED screens which can be built to any size required.
LMD have the capability and experience and have successfully provided multiple big screens in multiple locations to a very tight production schedule, this has been demonstrated on many occasions throughout the 21 years Lightmedia has been providing such screens to the event industry. Many of these events were one day events where the timeframes were time critical. The events were performed exactly to the criteria of the client and exceeded their expectations.
The following are just a few recent examples of such events:-
- Liverpool Council – Supplier of all LED screens in 2015 for all their events
- Manchester Council – Supplier of all LED screens for all their outdoor events, including Christmas Light Switch On & Olympic Homecoming
- Aberdeen Hogmanay – 4 screens in various locations plus a full production service
- Perth & Kinross Council – Christmas Light Switch On
- Meadowhall Christmas Light Switch on
- Bingley Music Live – Supplier of 2 x modular LED screens and full production service
- Godiva Festival – supplier of LED Screen and full production service
- Xbox One Launch – Leicester Square – 3 screens & cameras
- Mouth of Tyne Festival – 2 screens & full production service
- Cancer Research UK – main supplier of mobile LED screens and cameras for all their Race for Life events
- Armed Forces Day 2016 – Cleethorpes, 4 screens plus cameras
- England Hockey – Women’s Champions Trophy
- HM Queen’s Jubilee celebrations – 17 screens throughout London
- 2012 UK Olympics – 19 screens all over the UK including the Channel Islands
- Tour de Yorkshire 2016 & 2015 – supplier of LED screens in different locations
- Tour de France 2014 – 17 screens on the route in different locations throughout Yorkshire
- Nike 10k Run London – 8 screens all over London inter-linked by satellite and microwave systems with participant interactive technology.
- World Cup – 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000 – supplied LED screens throughout the UK and Europe.
- The African Cup of Nations Football – Ghana and Nigeria – 7 LED screens
Preferred supplier to BBC outside events
INTERESTED IN HIRING A SCREEN? Request a quote here
If your event requires something a little different, Ask? We normally say YES
Quality of service and equipment. Ability to understand briefs and act on them. Long standing relationship.
Nottingham City Council – Remembrance Day
I’d like to say a massive thank you – the big screen looks so great at my event site and I think it just adds an extra touch for our participants! Working with you again this year has been excellent and your on the day technicians have been incredible too!
British Heart Foundation
I wanted to thank you for supplying the screen at the last moment, both the screen and the crew were superb and I ought to say that the lead technician/vision mixer was a really helpful guy for which nothing was too much trouble and for me it was a pleasure to work with. Once again, thank you for your services and I look forward to working with you again in the not too distant future.
Bedford Park Concerts
Competitive price, reputation, wide range of LED Screens
Indoor Conference, London
Friendly, good reputation in the industry with other Trade Partners and super quick to turn around quotations.
Wouldn’t choose anyone else for our big screen requirements!
Film Screening – London
Thank you for all your help, the event went really well – Please pass our thanks on to Ian for all his work, he was great to work with. Technically it went really well and he did a really good job mixing the footage on the screen throughout the event. Always a pleasure working with you, Julie and the rest of the team.
Proms on the Pier – Guernsey
Great product. Great service. Took our event to another level!
Live Football Tournament
Thanks again for this years Pride and look forward to future jobs together
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to your team for their support in helping us stage another successful Race the Plane charity cycle event. Ian did an incredible job!
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all and your teams from myself and the rest of us people here at the council. As ever it was a great show and I hope you enjoyed working on it as much as I did. I would say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year – but it still seems far too early.
Margaret, Manchester City Council
Manchester Christmas Light Switch On