Now in its 11th year, having burst onto the festival circuit in 2007, Bingley Music Live has swiftly become one of Yorkshire’s most celebrated festivals and hosts some of the biggest names in contemporary music across two stages.
The Council run festival held in Myrtle Park between 1-3 September was headlined by Manic Street Preachers, Kaiser Chiefs and The Wombats. They were joined by Maximo Park, Pete Doherty, Soul II Soul, Milburn, Cabbage, Sundara Karma, Badly Drawn Boy, Twin Atlantic and some of the UK’s hottest new acts including overnight sensation Tom Grennan, London gals, The Big Moon and hotly-tipped locals The Orielles.
As per previous years Lightmedia provided Video Screens and Production for Bingley Music Live, and have grown with the event since its inception.
We provided the following equipment:
- Main stage video screens x2, including show production and ancillary equipment
- Production Spec
- Purpose Built Outside Broadcast vehicle to Include:
- HD Vision Mixer with Minimum of 8 inputs
- Caption Graphics System
- Still store and clip store.
- The ability to integrate a twitter and text wall and output to LED screens
- On board playout for graphics and messages supplied by BML
- Edit facilities for clips
- 4 x HD Broadcast spec Cameras (one camera will require an extra-long lens as this is located at FOH position approximately 120m)
- ISO record for each camera including sound
- TX recording including sound
- Camera CCU racking for true balance at all times
- All Camera footage to be supplied to third party at the end of each day for editing and uploading onto BML website
- 4 x Microwave Links to enable all cameras to roam
- Licence fees for all camera Microwave Links
- All necessary cabling
The event was a great success and now we’re looking forward to next year http://bingleymusiclive.com/