Code of Conduct
Lightmedia Displays Ltd is committed to developing an open, responsive and accountable relationship with all those who come into contact with the company.
Our focus is to.
- Build a mutually rewarding relationship with our customers ensuring long-term success for both.
- Adopt a bespoke approach to satisfying each individual client’s needs.
- Achieve our commitment to quality of service competitive price and delivery of our service exceeding expectations.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in everything we undertake in a professional manner.
- Offering clear concise advice to ensure that each client obtains the correct information bespoke to their project.
- 24/7 contactability- in the events industry challenges, questions often come out of hours, with Lightmedia Displays there is always someone from our experienced team to help whatever the time of day or night.
- Provide an account manager to advise on your event with the most cost-effective solution
- Answer any questions or queries within 24 hours
- Respond to any complaints within 12 hours
Code of conduct
Lightmedia Displays personnel will act in a courteous and responsive manner in all matters relating to customer issues. If an issue cannot be resolved by a member of our personnel, then the matter will be passed onto and dealt with by the Sales Director or Managing Director dependent upon the nature of the issue and the availability of the directors.
In order to measure our performance against our objectives and values, we often seek regular feedback from our customers. We will gather information and utilise the feedback to continually review and improve our level of customer satisfaction and the services we provide
- To provide a professional and approachable service to all our customers who contact us with enquiries, views and complaints. We regard all our customers as valued clients.
- Add value to our customers by promoting the service we offer and communicating our insight values.
- Work with all our personnel to ensure that a high level of customer service is being offered and that our customer’s service is being offered and that our customer’s views are being reflected within the organisation.
- To improve the awareness and understanding of our customers in respect to our service dedicated to customers satisfaction and ability to provide solutions to their needs.
Interested? Need Advice? Request A Callback
Complete the short form below and a member of our team will contact you
What our clients say
We take great pride in everything we do, so don’t just take our word for it